|Oct. 18, 2017|
OGDEN MIDDLE SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
** Day 4 **
Happy Birthday: None
- Club’s Choice Fundraiser Delivery will be Oct. 19 from 2:00 – 3:25 in the multipurpose room. Items must be picked up on this date. Please make arrangements with your parents.
- Picture Retakes will be on Oct. 20. Please bring your unwanted photos to the office.
- Box top Competition will run from Oct. 2 – Oct. 27. Students will need to fill in the box top collection sheets and return to their homeroom teacher. The winning homeroom will earn a
root beer float party.
- 5/6 Youth Basketball registration forms are available and will be handed out to all 5/6 students. Registration forms are due Friday, Oct. 20th. There is a fee for late registrations.
- Youth AAU Volleyball - students in 5-8 grades are invited to participate in an AAU volleyball tournament on Saturday, Oct. 28. 7 & 8 grade volleyball athletes will receive more information at tonight’s end-of-season volleyball party. Forms need to be completed and turned in by Friday, Oct. 20.
- Music students will be selling pastry rolls again this year beginning 10/24 and ending 11/6. The delivery date will be 11/15 at 2:00 pm at the high school.
TODAY: Wednesday – Oct. 18 – Day 4
- 6th Grade Science: Leaf Collection is Due
- 7th Grade Science Test: Chapter 1
2:19- 2:59 9th Period - JH Chorus
TOMORROW: Thursday – Oct. 19 – Day 5 Fundraiser Delivery Day
No ELP – Mrs. Germer is gone
7:40 OMS Staff Meeting
8:30 – 2:30 8th Grade ELP Girls– Road Less Traveled - ISU
2:00 – 3:25 Club’s Choice Fundraiser Delivery @ OMS multipurpose room
2:19- 2:59 9th Period - JH Band
3:30 – 5:35 7/8 Volleyball practice @ OMS