Thursday, May 25, 2017
Happy Birthday: Abby Bryan
· Students, Staff, Parents and Friends of OHS: The OHS Yearbook would like your help in providing photos for the 2016-17 yearbook. By downloading the ReplayIt app, you can upload photos for us to use. Below is a list of steps on how to get the app. It is a fun and easy way to share photos and memories of the year.
1) Go to www.replayit.com or download ReplayIt app
2) Select "Register"
3) Select "Ogden High School" on the "Find Your School" page
4) Register by entering your contact info OR select Register by Facebook
5) Add photos by selecting "Take Photo" or selecting images from your phones camera.
6) Select a category for your photos.
- Football Boys- Sign up in the office for summer weight times. There are 6:00 and 7:00 times available. Remind 101 information also available in the office.
- The HTM classroom is missing a few items:
1 Dutch Oven with Lid
1 Small Sauce Pan
1 Small frying Pan
1 Medium Fry Pan
If you know the whereabouts of these items, please return them to the HTM room as soon as possible! Thank you
· JV Golf and Varsity Boys Golf: please turn in your polos and gear to Ms Kruse asap so inventory can be taken
· Volleyball Summer Camp Info packets are in the office
· There are sign-up sheets in the office for fall volleyball, football and cross country.
· Boys Track will need to turn in their uniforms and sweats to Mr. Hamilton, Girls track turn your uniforms in to Mrs Boyd
· Mrs. Sperling has Remind 101 information for the volleyball team in the office
· Ogden Student Council is hosting a 5K Color Run/Walk during Fun Days on June 24th at 5:00pm. Stop in the office for a registration packet or go to ogdenfundays.com to register
· Any junior interested in ordering a senior tshirt for next year, stop in the office to get an order form. You must order by Friday, May 26!
· Registration packets are due to the office as soon as possible!
· Anyone taking DMACC online classes need to return books as soon as possible to Mrs. Sperling
· "Students planning on taking driver's ed. this summer need to get their registration form and money sent into the company ASAP. There are still only 7 people signed up and that is not enough to have a class."
· THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A YEARBOOK IS FRIDAY, MAY 26! Please reserve your yearbook today by bringing $50 to Ms. Kruse or order online.
· DuPont Pioneer in Dallas Center is looking for summer workers to help with corn pollinating during the months of July and August. Starting pay is $9.25/hour. $$NEW BONUS STRUCTURE$$ in place this year and all onboarding will be done onsite by DuPont Pioneer in Dallas Center. Must be 14 years old or older by July 1, 2017 to qualify. If interested, please contact Shellie Schaben at 515-535-7397 or 515-339-4905.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Friday, May 26, 2017