Thursday, May 17, 2017
· Students, Staff, Parents and Friends of OHS: The OHS Yearbook would like your help in providing photos for the 2016-17 yearbook. By downloading the ReplayIt app, you can upload photos for us to use. Below is a list of steps on how to get the app. It is a fun and easy way to share photos and memories of the year.
1) Go to www.replayit.com or download ReplayIt app
2) Select "Register"
3) Select "Ogden High School" on the "Find Your School" page
4) Register by entering your contact info OR select Register by Facebook
5) Add photos by selecting "Take Photo" or selecting images from your phones camera.
6) Select a category for your photos.
· Semester tests schedules available in the office
· JV Golf and Varsity Boys Golf: please turn in your polos and gear to Ms Kruse asap so inventory can be taken
· 3rd period Health class needs to go to the library today
· 4th & 7th hour PE classes need to go to study hall today
· Volleyball Summer Camp Info packets are in the office
· Boys Track will need to turn in their uniforms and sweats to Mr. Hamilton, Girls track turn your uniforms in to Mrs Boyd
· Registration packets are due to the office as soon as possible!
· Liability forms for Sunstream are due back as soon as possible! If you have not been given one yet, please get a copy in the office!!
· Congratulations to 2017/18 Senior Class Officers: President-Hannah Booth, Vice-President- Maranda Wheelock, Secretary/Treasurer- Camryn Buxton
· VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!
SILVER CORD HOURS OPPORTUNITY!!
Gladiator Challenge at Seven Oaks is looking for volunteers to help along the race course- bring a lawn chair and help cheer on the participants and hand-out water!
They are looking for help on Saturday, May 20th from 8:00am-3:00pm, Sunday May 21st from 9:00am-2:00pm. You do not need to work the whole shift. See Mrs. Sperling or the office for more information. There will be a sign-up sheet in the office.
· Anyone taking DMACC online classes need to return books as soon as possible to Mrs. Sperling
· "Students planning on taking driver's ed. this summer need to get their registration form and money sent into the company ASAP. There are still only 7 people signed up and that is not enough to have a class."
· Only 13 YEARBOOKS TO SELL TO MEET OUR GOAL! The yearbook has met 90% of their goal! Thanks to all that have ordered. Remember the last day to order this year is May 26th. The selling campaigns will be done and you will not be able to order one after that date. Please reserve your yearbook today by bringing $50 to Ms. Kruse or order online.
· DuPont Pioneer in Dallas Center is looking for summer workers to help with corn pollinating during the months of July and August. Starting pay is $9.25/hour. $$NEW BONUS STRUCTURE$$ in place this year and all onboarding will be done onsite by DuPont Pioneer in Dallas Center. Must be 14 years old or older by July 1, 2017 to qualify. If interested, please contact Shellie Schaben at 515-535-7397 or 515-339-4905.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Friday, May 19, 2017